Welcome to Fuel Ox. This site is designed to be a fun, friendly, and welcome place where Customers may purchase high quality products of exceptional value. To keep your experience a positive one, we want to avoid misunderstandings. Fuel Ox (that’s “Fuel Ox”, “us”, or “we”) has prepared these Terms and Conditions for anyone using Fuel Ox services (that’s “you”). We do this to help you understand us and the offerings on this site. By using this site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and agree that they may be updated by Fuel Ox at any time and without notice. You are welcome to our site and we encourage you to use this site on a regular basis. You may not modify material on this site in any way.
Termination Of UsageWe may terminate or suspend your access of this site, all or in part, without notice, for any conduct which, in our sole discretion, is disruptive to Fuel Ox or is in violation of any law, or these Terms and Conditions.
Capacity to ContactFuel Ox services are intended for persons of legal age (18 years or older in most jurisdictions; 19 years or older in Alabama, Alaska and Utah; 21 years or older in Hawai’i and New Jersey) only. By using this site, you represent to Fuel Ox that you are of legal age of majority in your jurisdiction and that you are at least 18 years of age (19 years or older in Alabama, Alaska and Utah; 21 years or older in Hawai’i and New Jersey).
Legal ComplianceYou agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations when you use Fuel Ox and purchase services through the site. In our sole discretion, we may report actual or perceived violations to law enforcement or appropriate authorities.
Order AcceptanceIf you place an order for services on Fuel Ox, you agree to pay for the order by authorizing a corresponding charge to a valid payment method acceptable to us. We reserve the right to accept or decline your order at any time and for any reason. This is true even if you have received an order confirmation from us. We are not liable in any way if a financial institution which has issued a credit card to you refuses to honor the card for any reason. Customer hereby expressly authorizes and consents to Fuel Ox contacting customer via any means expressly authorized by law; regardless of customer appearing on any preexisting national do not call registries. Additionally, customer expressly and unequivocally agrees to receive autodialed calls for the purpose of receiving or verifying orders and for any means deemed appropriate by Fuel Ox, including but not limited to marketing and customer satisfaction surveys; should the customer wish to be removed from the marketing list please email a removal request to [email protected].
Sales & Other TaxesWe are required to collect sales tax on orders delivered to certain states. Unless you are able to provide us with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate prior to our acceptance of the order, you are responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order.
Service AvailabilityEven when information on Fuel Ox indicates that a service is available, it may not be. We do not guarantee service availability under any circumstance. Without liability and without prior notice, we reserve the right to change, or discontinue any or all services or to cancel any order.
Satisfaction PolicyCustomer Satisfaction is of utmost importance at Fuel Ox. If you are dissatisfied with services purchased through Fuel Ox for any reason, please contact us so we can discuss the issue. For more information, please see our Shipping Policy and Return & Exchange Policy.
Typographical ErrorsAlthough we make all reasonable efforts to present only accurate and reliable information on Fuel Ox, it is still possible that errors may occur in pricing and/or service information. We may refuse or cancel any order for services listed with incorrect pricing or service information. This is true even if your credit card has been charged. However, if a credit card charge has been made, and we elect to refuse or cancel the order, we will issue a credit to your credit card in the amount of the charge.
Links to Other SitesFuel Ox may contain links to other Web sites which are owned and operated by third parties not connected with Fuel Ox. We do this solely as a convenience to you. Fuel Ox is not responsible for any of these sites or the contents you may find there. We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of content found on such sites.
CopyrightAll textual, visual, audio, audiovisual content on the Site, as well as the compilation of such content, is protected by United States and international copyright laws and owned by Fuel Ox and/or the various contributors of such content. Copyrights in individual articles, postings, and comments are retained and owned by the authors thereof.
Comments, Posts, Communications, and Other User ContentExcept as explicitly authorized by Fuel Ox, posting comments, articles, or any other content meeting any of the following criteria to the Fuel Ox is prohibited:
- Commercial advertising or any other content commonly identified as “spam”;
- Content that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, infringing on others’ intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties;
- Content that consists of or directs users to viruses, spyware, worms, trojan horses, or other malware or malicious programs.
Copyright ComplaintsIf you are a copyright owner and believe the Fuel Ox site has been used to infringe the copyright in your work(s), please provide our copyright agent a written notification including the following points:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyright-protected work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- A description of the allegedly infringing material and where it is located on Fuel Ox, including the URL and any other identifying information where possible;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner,
- the copyright owner’s agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- An identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location where it appeared before it was removed or disabled, including a URL where possible.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- State that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the physical address provided in # 3 is located (or, if the physical address is outside the United States, for the Western District of Washington).
- State that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification to Fuel Ox of the alleged infringement, or from an agent of that person. Be signed by you, either physically or electronically. Fuel Ox’s Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be reached as follows: